Vick Khera vivek at khera.org
Thu Apr 10 08:27:42 PDT 2014
your mail would have been rejected except for the fact I have a filter
on gmail that bypasses spam filtering for this mailing list.

Yahoo has broken their email. i think it finally may be time to change, Jan. :)

For our customers using yahoo return addresses to send their
newsletters, the bounce rates are pushing 40% compared with 1-2%
normally.

Here you can inspect the borkenness of Yahoo's DMARC policy. By
broken, I mean stupid, not technically invalid.

https://dmarcian.com/dmarc-inspector/yahoo.com