cbbrowne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Thu Jan 22 09:46:59 PST 2009
Nimesh Satam wrote:
> Nickolay,
>
> Thanks for your help. I am new to slony and not sure from where to get
> the new updates and bug fixes. Can you direct me where I can get this
> patch?
>
> Also would really appreciate if you can give me some guidelines about
> the sl_log_1 and sl_log_2 tables. Most of the replication if working
> fine, But the two tables never seem to get empty.

You should only expect for one or the other table to be emptied once in
a while; if there is regularly data coming into your database, I would
not be surprised if you would *never* see both tables totally empty.

There was a bug in how the trimming was evaluated; see the following
commit log:

http://lists.slony.info/pipermail/slony1-commit/2009-January/002423.html

The email contains the patch; you could also consult the CVS repository
directly via the instructions here:

http://slony.info/scm/

--
output = reverse("ofni.sailifa.ac" "@" "enworbbc")