Nimesh Satam nimesh.satam at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 23:54:34 PST 2009
Nickolay,

Thanks for your reply. Can you let me know, when the sl_log_1 and
sl_log_2 gets empty.

The function logswitchfinish check for row count in both the tables
before truncating sl_log_1 and sl_log_2. But we never found them
getting empty. When we set the cleanup parameter things started
working properly.

Regards,
Nimesh